All DATA products are designed and built by qualified specialists and meet the worlds well-known classification standards including ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, LR, RINA, RMRS, RRR, TL.
Acting as respectable to environment and taking care of its employees are amongst the essential corporation values of Data Hidrolik. Whilst executing its activities, it gives a comprehensive attention for being respectful against to social values and striving to keep the safety and security and health of its workers at front line. For all the workers participating into working environment, visitors and contractors, it ensures it by merely adopting a Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policy and a progressive development to provide a safe and healthy environment. In this respect, Data Hidrolik is certified by LRQA with OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational health and safety management system.
COMMERCIAL SHIP HYDRAULIC STEERING REFERENCES
YACHT SYSTEM REFERENCES
In these Terms the following words will (unless the context otherwise requires) have the following meanings:
‘’Customer’’ means the person, firm or company that has purchased a product and/or service from DATA HIDROLIK MAKINA SANAYI A.S.
‘’DATA’’ means DATA HIDROLIK MAKINA SANAYI A.S.
DATA provides 2 (two) year limited warranty for all its equipments used on pleasure yachts and 1 (one) year limited warranty for all its equipments used on commercial vessels and charter yachts.
Warranty starts from the delivery of the vessel, which cannot be longer than 30 (thirty) months from the date of purchase for the pleasure yachts and 18 (eighteen) months from the date of purchase for the commercial vessels and charter yachts.
Exclusion: This warranty is limited to 12 (twelve) months from the purchase of the product for the electric, electronic and hydraulic equipment which are installed on a DATA product or supplied as a part of DATA product.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations;
Warranty Conditions & Limitations:
- This warranty will be null and void if:
- There is any neglect or failure to properly maintain and service the products.
- The products are serviced, repaired or maintained improperly or by unauthorized persons or loss/ damage is attributed to any act, matter or omission beyond the reasonable control of DATA or the customer.
- Determination of the suitability of the product and the materials for the use is the sole responsibility of the customer, and DATA shall have no responsibility in connection with such suitability.
- DATA shall not be liable for any loss, damages, harm or claim attributed to:
- Any damage to vessels or equipment because of improper installation.
- Improper use of the product.
- Improper electric supply.
- DATA will not be responsible for removal or installation labor on warranty claims out of TURKEY. If a service is given by DATA service personnel or any service personnel authorized by DATA, transfer, accommodation and labor costs shall be charged from the current service rates.
- If the defected product or the defected part of the product is brought to DATA or a service point of DATA, the defected part shall be repaired or replaced without charge if complying with the warranty terms.
- Freight charges will be covered by customer.
- During the warranty period, the customer is responsible to replace the defective part as soon as possible with the new part which is sent under warranty. The parts replaced under warranty, are the property of DATA. For warranty claim, defective product or defective part of product must be returned to DATA for inspection. If the return period exceeds 30 days from the warranty parts delivery date, DATA has the right to charge the parts delivered under warranty. At the end of inspection, if the returned product or defective part of product is determined as out of warranty, the delivered part and the freight are charged to the customer.
- DATA reserves the right to improve the design or materials used on any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured or used.
- DATA shall not be liable for consequential damages to any vessel, equipment, or other property or persons due to use or installation of DATA equipments.
- To make a claim under this warranty, contact your nearest DATA sales / service point. Proof of purchase and authorization from DATA will be required prior to any repairs being attempted.
- A part of a product that is replaced under warranty does not extend the warranty period of the complete product. The warranty period of a replaced part ends 6 months from the delivery of the part or at the end of complete product’s warranty, whichever is later. If the warranty period of the product is completed, the warranty period for the spare parts can not exceed 6 months from the date of delivery.